Michigan Engineering has decided to move forward with an entirely virtual recruitment season for Fall 2020. We believe that a virtual recruitment season will provide all of our valued recruitment partners with equal opportunity to connect with Michigan Engineers. We look forward to supporting your virtual interviews this fall, and hope that you will find our online recruiting system easy to navigate as you access the system to post job descriptions, submit preselect lists and track sign-up activity.
2020-2021 Recruiting Season Dates
The 2020-2021 recruiting season will begin September 8, 2020 and end March 26, 2021. Click here for the entire recruiting season dates.
Requesting Interview Dates
Requests for Fall 2020 recruitment dates may now be submitted through Engineering Careers, by Symplicity.
To schedule interview dates:
- Log in to your Engineering Careers account.
- From the left side menu of your home page select “On-Campus Recruiting (OCR)”, “Schedules” and then “Request a Schedule”
- Submit your date preferences. Date requests will be handled in the order received. Confirmations will be sent within one week following submission of the request.
- Once you receive your interview date confirmation, you may then attach a position to your schedule.
By accessing our online recruiting system, you are indicating your acceptance of the guidelines and policies set forth by the Engineering Career Resource Center.
There are two interview selection methods available to you.
Recruiting methods that involve pre-selection are guided by timelines set forth in advance by the ECRC. When scheduling a recruiting date and submitting required paperwork, please pay special attention to the timelines for a Preselect Schedule. A successful recruiting effort is often dependent upon allowing sufficient time for students to submit resumes and sign up for interviews.
Post Interview Survey
Please take a moment to indicate what action resulted from your interviews by completing the ECRC’s Post Interview Survey.
Recruitment Policy Statement
Employers recruiting at the University of Michigan Engineering Career Resource Center must adhere to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guideline. Please check out:
- National Association of Colleges and Employers Principles of Professional Conduct for Employment Professionals
- ECRC Recruitment Policy.
- Employment Offer Guidelines
For assistance using any of our employer services, please contact us at