The ECRC will support on-campus and virtual interviews during the Winter 2022 semester. Please submit a request as listed below and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Requests for IN-PERSON Interview Dates
To schedule interview dates on-campus, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Engineering Careers account.
- From the left side menu, select ‘Interviews’, ‘Schedules’, and then ‘Request a Schedule’ to access the form.
- On the request form under the ‘Interview Format’ field, select ‘Winter 2022’ for the recruiting season.
- Click ‘Submit’ once your request is complete.
Date requests will be handled in the order received. Follow-up communication will be sent by the week of November 29 for all requests received by November 24. After that time, confirmations will be sent within one week following submission of the request. Interview rooms may be requested January 24 through February 24.
Requests for VIRTUAL Interview Scheduling Support
The ECRC will host Interview Days arranged through Career Fair Plus (CF+) that are designated for interviewing previously identified candidates. Interview Day schedules help to facilitate these connections by limiting who can book an interview based on a list of candidate email addresses provided by your organization.
To request ECRC scheduling support for virtual interviews, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the Interview Day Request Form
- Once you receive an email from CF+ (sent within two business days), then create/update your profile for the Interview Day.
- Please review the Interview Day Guide that contains detailed instructions on how to set up a schedule, invite candidates to interview with you and more.
Post Interview Survey
Please take a moment to indicate what action resulted from your interviews by completing the ECRC’s Post Interview Survey.
Recruitment Policy Statement
By accessing our online recruiting system, you are indicating your acceptance of the guidelines and policies set forth by the Engineering Career Resource Center. Employers recruiting at the University of Michigan Engineering Career Resource Center must adhere to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines. Please check out:
- National Association of Colleges and Employers Principles of Professional Conduct for Employment Professionals
- ECRC Recruitment Policy
- Employment Offer Guidelines
For assistance using any of our employer services, please contact us at email@example.com.