The ECRC will support on-campus interviews during the Winter 2024 semester, and interview date requests may be submitted in Engineering Careers, by 12twenty beginning Monday, November 13 at 12 PM ET. Date requests will be handled in the order received. Follow-up communication will be sent by the week of December 4 for all requests received by November 28. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
Requests for On-Campus Interview Dates
To schedule interview dates on-campus (beginning November 13 at 12 PM ET), please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Engineering Careers, by 12twenty account.
- From the left side menu, select ‘Job Postings & Interviews’.
- Click ‘Register for OCI’ from the top right of the page.
- Complete the form and then click ‘Next’.
- A box will appear stating ‘Register for On-Campus Interviews’, select ‘Yes’ to submit your request.
Space is limited and date requests will be handled in the order received. Interview rooms for winter may be reserved from January 16 through April 5.
Post Interview Survey
Please take a moment to indicate what action resulted from your interviews by completing the ECRC’s Post Interview Survey.
Recruitment Policy Statement
By accessing our online recruiting system, you are indicating your acceptance of the guidelines and policies set forth by the Engineering Career Resource Center. Employers recruiting at the University of Michigan Engineering Career Resource Center must adhere to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines. Please check out:
- National Association of Colleges and Employers Principles of Professional Conduct for Employment Professionals
- ECRC Recruitment Policy
- Employment Offer Guidelines
For assistance using any of our employer services, please contact us at [email protected].