ENGenius.Jobs is the online recruiting system for Michigan Engineers.
Powered by NACElink/Symplicity, the ENGenius.Jobs system helps connect students and alumni with organizations looking to recruit Michigan Engineers. Positions posted are specifically for Michigan Engineering students and alumni.
ENGenius.Jobs for Students and Alumni
Students and alumni of the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor College of Engineering, as well as the LS&A Computer Science program, are eligible to use the system.
All students have accounts already created.
Students and alumni may use ENGenius.Jobs to:
- Search internship, co-op and full-time positions under the ‘Job Postings’ tab within your account.
- Apply to be considered for on-campus interviews by searching associated job postings.
- View your application status and manage upcoming interviews under the ‘Interviews’ tab.
- Request a career advising appointment’ (under Connect with ECRC on the right side of ENGenius.Jobs homepage). You will receive an email confirmation once the appointment has been scheduled.
- Learn about and register to attend upcoming ECRC workshops and ECRC sponsored employer events under the ‘Events’ tab.
- Research employers using the ‘Employer Directory’.
- Search the ‘Professional Network’ to find your perfect match from our database of student, alumni and employer contacts who have volunteered to serve as career mentors.
- Practice a mock interview through the system (found under ‘Resources’, ‘Mock Interviews’). Once complete you may choose to review the practice session by yourself as well as request feedback from the ECRC staff.
- Visit the ‘Resource Library’ to view additional documents to assist in your career planning and use of ENGenius.Jobs.
Note for Alumni: Alumni with graduation dates in the current and previous academic year are eligible to use the system for both on-campus recruiting and job postings, while alumni who graduated longer ago can access the job posting portion.
Tip: Check out ‘Getting Started on ENGenius.Jobs’ in the Career Manual (page 6).
ENGenius.Jobs for Employers
The ECRC is pleased to provide employers with the ability to post engineering-related positions FREE of charge. You may also request on-campus interview dates through your ENGenius.Jobs account.
You can use ENGenius.Jobs to manage:
- Employer accounts
- Job postings for full-time, internship and co-op positions
- On-campus interviews
Please login or request a new account.
Note: By accessing our online recruiting system, you are indicating your acceptance of the guidelines and policies set forth by the Engineering Career Resource Center.
Co-op and Internship Assignments
Co-op and internship assignments provide an excellent opportunity for employers to contribute to both the academic and professional development of our students. Employers gain a valuable source of talent combined with the chance to identify qualified candidates before they graduate. The Cooperative Education Program enables students to alternate school and work terms and apply their skills to the work setting. Ideally, co-op is eight-months of hands-on engineering experience, occurring either May through December or January through August. The internship assignments typically occur May through August. Both types of assignments may be in locations all over the world.
ENGenius.Jobs Accounts for Faculty and Staff
We encourage students to become involved in career preparation during their first year. All full-time, co-op and internships are provided online through ENGenius.Jobs, our campus recruiting system. If you are a faculty or staff member within the College of Engineering and would like access to view the ENGenius.Jobs system, please complete the request form .