ENGenius.Jobs is the online recruiting system specifically for the University of Michigan College of Engineering. Powered by NACElink/Symplicity, the ENGenius.Jobs system helps connect students and alumni with organizations looking to recruit Michigan Engineers.
ENGenius.Jobs for Students / Alumni
Students and alumni of the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor College of Engineering, as well as the LS&A Computer Science and Data Science programs, are eligible to use the system. Positions posted are specifically for Michigan Engineering and Computer Science students and alumni. All students have accounts established within the system, and may log in by visiting https://engineering-umich-csm.symplicity.com/students/. Please contact email@example.com if you do not know your account information or have any questions about using the system.
Students and alumni may use ENGenius.Jobs to:
- Search internship, co-op and full-time positions under the ‘Job Postings’ tab within your account.
- Apply to be considered for on-campus interviews by searching the associated job postings, and then applying to positions of interest according to the application instructions. View your application status and manage upcoming interviews under the ‘Interviews’ tab.
- Sign up to meet with an ECRC career advisor by selecting ‘Request a Career Advising Appointment’ from the right side of your home page. You will receive an email confirmation once the appointment has been scheduled.
- Learn about upcoming ECRC workshops and ECRC sponsored employer events under the ‘Events’ tab, RSVP to attend events of interest.
- Research employers using the ‘Employer Directory’.
- Search the ‘Professional Network’ to find your perfect match from our database of student, alumni and employer contacts who have volunteered to serve as career mentors.
- Practice a mock interview through the system (found under ‘Resources’, ‘Mock Interviews’). Once complete you may choose to review the practice session by yourself and/or request feedback from the ECRC staff.
- Visit the ‘Resource Library’ to view additional documents to assist in your career planning and use of ENGenius.Jobs.
Note for Alumni: Alumni with graduation dates in the current and previous academic year are eligible to use the system for both on-campus recruiting and job postings, while alumni who graduated longer ago can access the job posting portion.
Engineering Career Resource Center
230 Chrysler Center • 2121 Bonisteel Blvd. • Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2092
Phone: (734) 647-7160 • Fax: (734) 647-7141